Join us for our monthly webinar as we discuss explosive ordinance disposal and how to elevate the intel you gather on-scene with trace chemical detection.
EOD operators have one of the most challenging and dangerous jobs in the game, and there’s nothing more important in a tense situation than getting the right information to make good decisions. Detecting trace airborne and surface contaminants rapidly on-site enables the gathering of critical data for decision making.
Through the power of miniaturized mass spectrometry, known as high-pressure mass spec, you can quickly get lab-quality results about what chemicals are around you, no matter if you’re responding to a home-made explosives lab or scoping out potential dispersion of chemical warfare or pharmaceutical-based agents from an explosive device.
This webinar will cover multiple EOD scenarios and how you can look at them differently with the power of high-pressure mass spec in your toolkit.
Specifically, we’ll cover:
- Commercial, military, and home-made explosive identification and what to watch for using trace chemical detection
- Conventional and emerging chemical warfare threat management and how you can use trace chemical detection to protect yourself and others
- Pharmaceutical-based agent discovery and how to adjust your tactics with knowledge derived from trace chemical detection
- Alan Higgins, USMC EOD (Ret.)
- Jesse Taylor, Director of Training, 908 Devices
- Dr. Mark Norman, PhD, Director of Field Applications, 908 Devices
Date: July 28, 2021
Time: 1:00PM EDT
Date: July 29, 2021
Time: 9:00AM GMT+2