In this webinar, we will discuss exciting advances in the characterization of biopharmaceuticals at the intact and peptide levels through the combination of CE/ESI (908 Devices ZipChip®) with high-resolution native mass spectrometry (Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris 240). We will show how fast and flexible separations can be performed to give rapid structural insights into complex proteins for drug discovery and development.
Key learning objectives
- Learn performance capabilities for analysis of proteins under native-like conditions using the new Orbitrap Exploris 240 system
- Learn how to perform fast charge variant screening of monoclonal antibodies and other therapeutic proteins
- Learn how to set-up and perform high quality charged based separations using the ZipChip platform in minutes
Who should attend
- Biopharmaceutical scientists with an interest in characterization by MS, and general analytical development of biopharmaceuticals
- People interested in learning about the role of MS in the discovery and development of biopharmaceuticals
- Researchers looking to get greater structural information from complex protein samples
The webinar is a collaboration between 908 Devices and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Product Applications Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Dr. Erin Redman
Senior Research Scientist
908 Devices Inc.
Date: December, 8th
Time: 8:00am PST