Join us as we discuss financial investigations, asset forfeiture, and the use of drug detection technology to further those investigations.
Successful asset forfeiture cases can disrupt criminal activities while providing critical resources to law enforcement. Forfeiture laws can be complicated and are often misunderstood, resulting in drug traffickers retaining possession of drug proceeds. Join us to hear from legal and counter-narcotics expert Monte Stiles how to take advantage of forfeiture laws and further your financial investigations.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- The concept of using forfeitures to strengthen cases
- Types of forfeitures and when they are used
- How successful forfeitures can benefit law enforcement organizations
- Tips on how the MX908 and trace detection can be used to establish criminal linkages to further investigations
- Monte Stiles, Lead Assistance U.S. Attorney, Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (Ret.)
- Dr. Mark Norman, Customer Engagement Manager, 908 Devices
When: Wednesday, September 29th
Time: 1:00PM EDT