908 Devices is developing extraordinary devices that deliver unsurpassed results in ridiculously easy to use instrumentation. Delivering products in life sciences and field forensics the 908 team is at the forefront of bringing breakthrough analytical devices to market. We are looking to welcome more high-energy, high-talent contributors to our team. You’ll have the opportunity for spirited collaboration and growth with a company at the forefront of the field.
908 Devices is looking for a great software engineer to help us with our next generation
of analytical devices. Are you a strong team player with a collaborative mindset? If so, read on!
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Collaborate both within the software team and with other engineers and scientists
- Quickly master the full set of 908 Devices software and technologies
- A skilled software engineer with strong experience with C++ development on Windows or Linux
- A good grasp of professional development concepts like coding standards, source control,automated build environments and project management/bug tracking software
- Working knowledge of processes and techniques that drive software quality throughout the full product development lifecycle, like code review, unit tests, functional tests and test automation
- Experience with Qt and QML is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts and their proper use