908 Devices Inc. is democratizing chemical analysis by way of mass spectrometry. We make products ranging from rugged, handheld chemical detection tools to compact, tiny footprint analyzers and fast separation devices.
We are looking to welcome more high-talent contributors to our team. You’ll have the opportunity for spirited collaboration and growth with a company at the forefront of the field.
You will have and enjoy diverse responsibilities in embedded software architecture, and development., with roles suitable for both junior and senior applicants. Working within cross functional teams including electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry and algorithm design, you’ll be critical in bringing new products to life in ways that delight our users. We strongly value collaboration but also seek candidates able to work toward common goals with minimal supervision.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Top-notch practical object-oriented design experience
- A voracious appetite for learning
- Excellent engineering judgment
- 4+ Years of C++ experience, and/or similar Qt experience
- Positive, collaborative attitude and an interest in working at start-up pace
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Experience working with custom electronics
- Keen sense for user interaction & user experience considerations
- Ability to identify with customers and deliver transparent software solutions