We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Team Leader to provide direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. Accomplish manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate daily/weekly/monthly objectives to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Oversee and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment, schedule regular maintenance and calibration.
- Ensure all ESD requirements are being adhered to on the manufacturing floor.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- See that new employees are trained on safety and procedures associated with the product they are working on.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work with a dynamic team toward common goals with minimal supervision.
- 3 to 5 years of management or supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with work orders in a hardware manufacturing operation
- background in manufacturing and inventory control.
- Demonstrated teamwork and team-building skills. Ability to assess and develop individual and team skills and capabilities. Able to create and maintain enthusiasm for challenges. Serve as model by promoting safety, new ideas and positive change.
- Experience leveraging an ISO quality system to improve key business metrics
- Familiar with electro mechanical assembly and clean room operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business or related field is required.