908 Devices Inc. is democratizing chemical analysis by way of mass spectrometry. We make products ranging from rugged, handheld chemical detection tools to compact, tiny footprint analyzers and fast separation devices.
We are looking to welcome more high-talent contributors to our team. You’ll have the opportunity for spirited collaboration and growth with a company at the forefront of the field.
Field sales activities for the microfluidic ZipChip platform from 908 Devices.
- Represent 908 and sell ZipChip. Sell ZipChip. Sell ZipChip.
- Love your customers and have them love you by delivering the right product and the right scientific advice at the right time.
- Identify and energize potential new customers through cold calls that people want to listen to and with targeted emails that people want to read.
- Be Nimble. Work closely with marketing, support, and operations to ensure both you and the customer are successful.
- Shock your customers with how quickly you respond to sales and support inquiries.
- Amplify your effectiveness by working closely with other inside sales and field representatives.
- Ditch Excel for customer tracking. Well maybe not completely, but rigorously document communications utilizing SFDC.com
- Share your sales prowess by working with others to optimize sales processes outside of day-to-day selling.
- See goal 1.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You love selling capital equipment in the Biotech, BioPharma and Academic market
- You understand the importance of separating biomolecules and you may have some CE-MS and/or LC-MS sales experience.
- You can’t wait to work for a growing small company where your hard work and creativity are appreciated
- You have advanced working knowledge of software tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com
- The position will be based in or near Boston
- The sales territory will cover Eastern USA and Canada
- The new hire will report to the Director of ZipChip Sales, 908 Devices.