908 Devices is developing extraordinary handheld devices for chemical analysis. Founded by a seasoned team with demonstrated successes, and backed by top tier venture capital and government collaborators, we are looking to welcome more high-talent contributors to our team. You’ll have the opportunity for spirited collaboration and rapid growth with a company at the forefront of the field.
You will have diverse responsibilities in embedded software architecture, and development. You will assist in the preparation and control of design documentation, manage design/development projects and external vendors where required. We strongly value collaboration but also seek candidates able to work toward common goals with minimal supervision.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Top-notch practical object-oriented design skills
- A voracious appetite for learning
- Excellent engineering judgment
- 5+ Years of C++ experience
- Positive, collaborative attitude and an interest in working at start-up pace
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- BS preferred but those demonstrating commensurate experience are welcome
- Experience working with custom electronics
Advantages for those demonstrating:
- Interfacing to Electronics
- Chemistry and/or Physics