908 Devices Inc. is developing extraordinary devices that deliver unsurpassed results in ridiculously easy to use instrumentation. Delivering products in life sciences, safety and security as well as applied markets, the 908 team is at the forefront of bringing breakthrough analytical instruments to market. We are looking to welcome more high-energy, high-talent contributors to our team. You’ll have the opportunity for spirited collaboration and growth with a company at the forefront of the field.
Field sales activities for the microfluidic ZipChip platform from 908 Devices.
- Represent 908 and sell ZipChip. Sell ZipChip. Sell ZipChip.
- Love your customers and have them love you by delivering the right product and the right scientific advice at the right time.
- Identify and energize potential new customers through cold calls that people want to listen to and with targeted emails that people want to read.
- Be Nimble. Work closely with marketing, support, and operations to ensure both you and the customer are successful.
- Shock your customers with how quickly you respond to sales and support inquiries.
- Amplify your effectiveness by working closely with other inside sales and field representatives.
- Ditch Excel for customer tracking. Well maybe not completely, but rigorously document communications utilizing SFDC.com
- Share your sales prowess by working with others to optimize sales processes outside of day-to-day selling.
- See goal 1.
Qualifications and Experience
- Life Sciences CE-MS and/or LC-MS sales experience is important
- Technical knowledge of the Life Sciences CE, LC and MS application areas are important, especially in the field of biotherapeutics characterization
- Advanced working knowledge of software tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com is required
- The position will be based in CA, preferably in the Bay Area
- The sales territory will cover Western USA and Canada
- The new hire will report to the VP/GM, Life Sciences, 908 Devices.