908 Devices has an immediate opening for a Electronics Technician located in the Boston, MA office. We strongly value hard-work, and attention to detail, and we foster an extremely collaborative environment, but also seek candidates able to work toward common goals with minimal supervision. Candidates must be able to manage multiple tasks with aggressive deadlines.
- Test and debugging of surface-mount and through-hole PCB assemblies.
- Soldering and PCB rework.
- Construction of manufacturing test fixtures.
- Assembly, test and debugging of R&D and production prototypes.
- Assembly of discrete wire cables.
- R&D lab management (organization of equipment, tools and components).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Use of electronic test equipment.
- Strong board-level/system-level debugging skills.
- Soldering, PCB assembly and re-work (fine-pitch SMD and through-hole).
- J-STD-001 and/or IPC-A-610 training preferred but not required.
- Cable assembly skills.
- Subassembly and box-build experience.
- Hard working, high energy and able to work independently
- US citizen or permanent resident.
- Related Associates Degree or similar.