Position involves the continual development of Life Sciences ZipChip CE-ESI MS applications, as well as the running of customer evaluation samples. ZipChip CE-ESI connected to the Q Exactive HF Biopharma MS system will be utilized for these studies
- ZipChip CE-ESI MS application development, and running of customer evaluation samples for a variety of biotherapeutic, peptide, and small molecule Life Sciences experiments.
- Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative MS experiments for large and small molecule sample sets
- A working knowledge of Orbitrap mass spectrometer operation
- Hosting customers on-site at 908 Devices for ZipChip CE-MS training purposes
- Participation in ZipChip customer collaborations.
- Potential ZipChip technical contributions at scientific meetings
- Engage with new customers through application development work
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers through sound scientific expertise
- Provide excellent customer service by following through with prompt solutions to all customer inquiries.
- Effectively work and communicate with other departments such as technical support, marketing, customer service, and business operations.
- Assist inside sales and field sales representatives in responding to customer needs as they arise.
- Contribute to 908 Devices team and departmental initiatives outside of the day-to-day lab activities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong technical knowledge of the Life Sciences CE, LC and MS application areas, especially in the field of biotherapeutics characterization
- Skilled MS operator
- Proficiency in Thermo MS data processing software tools such as Xcalibur, Proteome Discoverer, BioPharmaFinder and Compound Discoverer.